Casullo's Truck & Auto Accessories can professionally install window tinting to your vehicle.
We will also inform you of what the limits are for window tinting levels in New York State so you can be cool and legal!
*Important Notice: Beginning on January 1st 2017, NYS Inspection requires window tint to pass a test required to be performed by ALL NYS Inspection locations. If your tint is too dark, it will fail inspection, we will make sure your new tint will pass the regulation or we can remove tint film that is too dark.
Call Us at 716-876-0916 Today!
Why Tint Your Windows?
- UV rays and heat cause car upholstery to crack and fade. Window tint is your vehicle's sunscreen.
- Depending on the tinting, your car's interior can be 60% cooler during those hot summer days.
- Tinting can help shattered glass hold together, protecting the occupants of the car if in an accident.
- Drive more safely by reducing dangerous glare from the sun, snow, and other headlights with window tinting.
- Protect your privacy and contents in your vehicle. What can't be seen, won't be a temptation for theft.